21301 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91346
Job Title: Software Developer (ASP.Net)
Client: Leading Entertainment Provider
Job Category: Information Technology
- Develop, test and implement solutions for business requests using various languages and tools.
- Perform root cause analysis of application issues.
- Communicate with users, manager and business analyst as applicable in resolving business problems.
- Provide implementation instructions for production deployments and other technical documentation and reports as requested.
- Use of technical experience to suggest better solutions to new and existing problems.
- Identify programming solutions for new functions.
- This includes the self-education of new tools and/or languages using either the Universal Training classes or other means.
- Report regularly to manager on project status and issues.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with IT team members and user groups as required.
- Proactively resolve time conflict issues working with managers and other members of the development team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience with formal systems life cycle methodology.
- Ability to investigate and solve problems without assistance.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent development skills
- Experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC5, Bootstrap, SOAP, Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL
Education: - Bachelor' s degree in a related field (3+ Years Min)
TECHNICAL PROBLEM SOLVING
ASP.NET ENTITY FRAMEWORK
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2
BACK END DEVELOPER
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2012
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2008 R2
FRONT END DEVELOPER