ACD: Experiential Designer
600 Battery Street, 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
- Develop creative strategies and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work alongside the lead Creative Director to support the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting content
Client Management / Business Development
- Help develop business development strategies for new and existing clients. Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what client can do to help them drive results.
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas.
Flawless Creative Execution
- Work closely with Designers and other account team members to ensure on-brand design, accurate message content and adherence to the experiential platform
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
Creative Team Support
- Provide proofreading and content edits as needed
- Keep abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations with the creative department
- Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant field
- Six plus years of creative or other relevant experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and writing in different mediums (i.e. Powerpoint, speeches, video, proposals, etc.)
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’ s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas