44 San Francisco, CA 94107
The design teams at our client are a critical part of their creative processes and Serve as a standard bearer for their clients’ brand messaging and visual identities. This Associate Creative Director will concept and collaborate with team leads, including copywriters, interaction designers, art directors, and tech leads. Interaction design team members have experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences.
- Leading interaction design, visual design, and copy teams
- Defining business opportunities and translating concepts into consumer-facing experiences
- Enabling the creation of concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics.
- Providing leadership, training, and mentorship to project team leads
- 6+ years experience creating innovative and inspiring solutions for interactive/digital platforms, video, web design and branded experiences
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role managing multiple junior creatives
- Multiple examples of successfully launched client projects which demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability and interest in helping to develop advertising campaign platforms that can work across offline and online channels
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- An understanding of the capabilities and limitations of current web technology