Santa Clara, California
Post Date: 05/03/2017 Job ID: 82123 Job Category: UI/Visual Designer
Title of Job: Visual Designer
Company Description: JBCconnect is recruiting for an amazing Visual Designer for our stealth start-up client in Santa Clara.
JBCconnect is seeking a Visual Designer who can architect intuitive and engaging user experiences as part of an integrated Product, Technology, and UX team. Your designs will need to connect the brand to people, represent user-centric thinking, and excellence in aesthetic and functional sensibilities, while simultaneously addressing the design challenges represented by usability, marketing, and engineering constraints. This is a three month contract with a possible contract to hire. This role is based in Santa Clara.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Use analytics, user research, and best practices to help inform your design solutions.
- Lead internal and external conversations with partners, from early design exploration, t0 manufacturing and product launch.
- Collaborate with our user research team to understand user needs, identify design opportunities, and design meaningful user experiences.
- Driven by data and user research, analyze and design interactions to support key growth metrics.
- Assist UI/UX and visual designers to evolve designs to become easier to use, more engaging, and be the best expression of our brand.
- Help iterate and define UI visual standards.
- Work with the Design Director and Product Managers to identify opportunities for features and initiatives for current and future products.
- Have a finger on the pulse of the UX industry and trends to ensure company is always on the cutting edge.?
- Provide examples showcasing user experience and visual design work.
- Mid to Senior level experience in UX design for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of functionality and constraints across devices and browsers.
- Strong problem-solving, conceptualization, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to articulate theory and research behind design choices and design philosophy.
- Exceptional visual design skills, production value, and attention to detail.
- Understanding of how interaction design and visual design disciplines are incorporated into designing the form and function of user experience solutions.
- Experience with human-centered user interface design standards and methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced ability with Adobe products, Sketch, InVision and other relevant UX/UI design software.
Rate if applicable: Dependent on experience