Video Broadcast/ Promo Editor
New York, New York
Post Date: 05/08/2017 Job ID: 82241 Job Category: Editor
Title of Job: Video Broadcast/ Promo Editor
An in-house marketing studio within a global leader that delivers data, news, and analytics through innovative technology.
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: June (duration of 1 year)
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience.
- Our client, is looking for an exceptional Editor to produce advertising promos for its products and brands.
- A highly creative and technically well versed in post-production techniques, capable of working on multiple complex projects and able to deliver high quality pieces.
- Will work directly with Studio Art Directors and Copywriters, who develop campaign approaches and supply storyboards as the framework for creative.
- Ability to translate and locate footage/asset needs based on conceptual creative boards.
- Edit, mix, and export to various specs.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to track down necessary creative assets.
- Must be able to produce and deliver under high intensity, short deadline pressure.
- Work directly with Art Directions and Copywriters, while following storyboards.
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro. Animation skills and Adobe AfterEffects a plus.
- Excellent video and audio editing skills.
- A critical eye for film and typography.
- A highly developed sense of editing and timing.
- Fluent in broadcast operations and TV promo workflows.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent judgment to QC content (footage, music, titles).
- 4+ years at boutique post-production facility or creative internal studio
- An ability to work in ENPS.
- Experience shooting video and stills a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter, able to guide a project from concept to completion
- Please provide portfolio with recent work including trailers and tv promos: 15s and: 30s