UX Visual Designer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Post Date: 06/16/2017 Job ID: 83417 Job Category: UI/UX
Title of Job: UX Visual Designer
Company Description: A leading Fashion eCommerce Brand
The Key Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are on brand, visually enticing, easy to use and emotionally engaging.
- Create assets (icons, graphics, marketing materials) that will be utilised on site and as part of A/B test campaigns
- Ability to prototype designs using Axure and/or HTML/Motion graphics.
- The ability to refine other people’ s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Produce visually refined reports and documents based on key UX information provided by the UX Manager and other team members.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes UX designers, conversion analysts and developers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Provide the UX Manager with support in larger business projects.
- 2+ years Visual/Digital design experience (working within an in house UX team or relevant agency role)
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite packages, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Full understanding of best design practices for production delivery across platforms, i.e. desktop & mobile.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
Salary: £ 28, 000 pa