Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 07/17/2017 Job ID: 84099 Job Category: UX Researcher
Title of Job: Consumer Product Marketing Manager
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: 07/31/2017, 5 month contract
- The Social Good Product Marketing team is looking for a contractor to support some of our upcoming projects in the August through December timeframe.
- Projects will mainly fall under Charitable Giving, which consists of tools that enable people to create and donate to nonprofit or personal fundraisers directly on a social media platform, but will also include support of other Social Good marketing initiatives both in the US and in Southeast Asia.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to inform marketing plans and execution
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to raise awareness of fundraising and donating on a social media platform
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including internal creative studio, PR, partnerships, media planning, and analytics stakeholders) to create and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies and co-marketing partners to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels, including events
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing, brand management, and/or direct response marketing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset