Culver City, California
Post Date: 06/14/2017 Job ID: 83334 Job Category: UI/UX
Title of job: UX Researcher
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: large entertainment company
JBCconnect is partnering with a well-known entertainment company on a temp to perm UX Researcher role. We are looking for a UX Researcher who will collaborate with our client’ s business partners to deliver world-class solutions powering one of the most innovative companies in the world.
The UX Researcher will assess the usability of products. This person will uncover insights into who users are, what they currently experience, and what they truly need. This person will guide product teams in applying the most effective approach for achieving research goals and will help them work together to arrive at actionable user insights.
- Collaborating with product teams to define research goals and identify target users
- Developing a research approach and detailed study plants
- Engaging with product teams throughout research, analysis, and synthesis
- 3+ years conducting user experience research and user testing in industry or academia
- Proven track record of leading research and collaborating with other teams to discover insights, identify unmet needs, and craft better products?
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methods— including discovery research, ethnographic field research, lab and remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design