Manchester, Greater Manchester
Post Date: 06/16/2017 Job ID: 83416 Job Category: UI/UX
Title of Job: UX Executive
Company Description: A leading Fashion eCommerce brand
Salary: £ 25000
- Idea generation, campaign building and result tracking for our A/B optimisation and personalisation test programme.
- Test and validate any bugs/issues that are discovered, reporting them to the correct stakeholder and seeing them through to resolution.
- Have an international focus, understanding the nuances of user experience per site instance allowing for effective localisation of individual sites on a global scale.
- Use analytics and user research to inform and drive changes on the site.
- Develop and deliver successful user experiences for a responsive site, with a key focus on the mobile user journey.
- Document and share any requirements, learnings and development with the wider team.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity, industry trends and best practice so new ideas can be integrated into our projects.
- Work with the team to help plan the future direction of user experience for the business and as part of this take the lead on designated projects to develop and deploy the best user experience possible for our customers.
- Ensure relevant inputs are accessed, understood and used at the start of a project e.g. previous testing, analytics, market data, voice of the customer etc.
- Validate user requirements from a technical/feasibility perspective with technical and other business stakeholders.
- Develop, document and own the detail of user requirements by utilising a variety of techniques including user stories, written requirements, wireframes and prototypes.
- Handover the final user solution/spec to the technical team, ensuring level of detail is fit for purpose, fit for the audience and is understood by the audience.
- Help conduct user-acceptance testing (UAT) against user stories for own projects as well as for wider UX team projects.
- Provide the UX Manager with support in larger business projects.
- Through effective relationships across the brand and understanding of all business needs, continually striving to identify improvements to processes for own job role.
- Undertake alternative duties within the department as dictated by business demands, work load levels and under direction of UX Manager