San Diego, California
Post Date: 06/20/2017 Job ID: 83498 Job Category: Web Developer
Title of Job: UX Developer
Company Description: Ad agency specializing in creating meaningful digital experiences via top-notch UX and product design methodologies.
Location: San Diego, CA
Responsibilities: Including, but not limited to, the following bullet points (see below.)
- Liaison between technology and design. Help the team and client' s team understand the relationship between the two and how each can benefit the other.
- Participate in and contribute to creative exercises such as wireframing, experience maps, and personas
- Lead discussions and creative exercises with clients and team members
- Creation of rapid prototypes for validation or proof of concept
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and stakeholders, providing sound rationale and reasoning
- Work collaboratively with experience designers and account strategists to plan interactive experiences for agency work
- Product development/design experience is a major plus
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience