ny, New York
Post Date: 05/15/2017 Job ID: 82451 Job Category: UI/UX
Title of Job: UI/UX Designer
Company: A thriving entertainment company in NYC
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Dependent on experience
• Collaborate with senior designers, product managers and engineering partners to define and deliver innovative, iterative solutions
• Participate in user research and testing, gather user feedback and communicate your findings to relevant stakeholders
• Build low and high fidelity prototypes
• Contribute to the brand visual language and cohesive user experience as an ongoing creative endeavor through the honing of our brand digital guidelines, growth of our pattern library, and holistic site experience development
· 2+ years experience designing interface solutions for consumer-friendly interactive mobile web, iOS and desktop experiences.
· BA/BS or MA/MS in Product Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Human Computer Interface Design or a related field
· Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, and InVision.
· Client-side, non-agency experience is a plus. You’ ve known a company well and have lived with and refined the solutions you’ ve delivered.
· Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS