Sr Data Scientist - Modeling
555 W Adams St, Chicago, Illinois 60661
Title of Job: Senior Data Scientist - Modeler
Company Description: A Global Financial Services Institution
Location: Chicago, IL
This verticle within our client operates at the intersection of programmatic media and big data. For direct-to advertiser solutions, we have built a powerful addressable media network leveraging our proprietary data, on-boarding capabilities and programmatic media platform to optimize for clients direct-response objectives. For the online publisher market, we are integrating our capabilities into their display advertising solutions as part of our indirect strategy.
- End-to-end analytical support for programs, from presale to closed loop reporting and presentation.
- Audience strategy and creation
- Segmentation and predictive model development for better consumer behavior insight and targeting.
- Data and analytical infrastructure development and system integration
- The successful candidate will have 4+ years of strong analytical experience, data manipulation skills and modeling (or machine learning) experience focused on driving superior performance of direct response programs for both digital and direct mail campaigns in the Financial Services, Insurance verticals and telco market segments.
- You would have developed or applied direct response models that generate incremental performance in digital media channels, and you will have deep experience demonstrating impact via an experimental design and/or fractional attribution tools.
- You will be an innovator in using analytical reporting tools to clearly document the consumer journey through the funnel
- You would be expected to lead key analytical initiatives, guide junior analysts or represent digital analytics in corporate flagship programs
- You will possess excellent client facing skills, and possess the ability to provide advice to clients.
Salary: Based on experience