Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 06/08/2017 Job ID: 83140 Job Category: Sourcing
Title of Job: Sourcer, Partnerships
Company Description:? JBCconnect is partnering with an amazing company who is changing the world daily. Do you enjoy sourcing and recruiting for high volume niche strategic hires? If so, this is the role for you!
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Duties: We are seeking an experienced Technical Sourcer to identify and assess talent for our clients Partnerships, Business Development, and Corporate Development groups.
- The Technical Sourcer will work with a team of experienced recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find business professionals across various verticals and functional areas, such as Growth, Mobile, Platform, Payments, Games, Media, and more.
- The Sourcer will strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.?
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- 4+ years of sourcing or staffing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team specifically focused on identifying Technical talent
- Previous experience sourcing in the Technical field needed
- Passionate about product and able to speak to our technology/industry.
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for? hard-to-fill reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive? candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both functional and cultural? qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well