108 Chapel Hill, NC 27515
Title: Software Engineer
Company: Data/Data Analytics
Location: Chapel Hill, NC 27515
Type: Full Time Employment - offers a great base salary, fully subsidized medical/dental, 401K plan with company match, plus a great culture and much more!
****************NO visa sponsorship or transfer available****************
Seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development of applications and tools accessing large financial data sets. You' ll work alongside a team of exceptionally creative and intelligent developers and quants, collaborating daily to brainstorm and implement our next generation of data and analytic information products. As a member of our development team, you will have true ownership over your projects from beginning to end, with an emphasis on accountability over micromanagement.
If you are a passionate Software Engineer with Leadership experience looking to embark a company and be passionate about our mission and the projects we create then look no more! We emphasize on quality over expediency.
As a member of our development team, you will have true ownership over your projects from beginning to end, with an emphasis on accountability over micromanagement.
Our Tech Stack:
- Languages: Java, Python - full stack - emphasis in Back End programming
- Databases: Postgres, SQLite, MS SQL Server, AWS Redshift
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Angular
- Data Analysis: AWS EMR/Hive, Spark, Athena
The Software Engineer Will:
- Have at least 4 years of experience – ideally with Enterprise Java
- Architect scalable designs for applications accessing large financial data sets
- Develop and unit test against that architecture
- Assist with the troubleshooting of production support issues
- Enjoy the challenge of researching data issues to maintain quality in our large data sets
- Gain an understanding of the complex math associated with Options