Senior Retention Marketing Manager
Woodland Hills, California
Post Date: 06/15/2017 Job ID: 83358 Job Category: Digital Marketing
Title of Job: Senior Retention Marketing Manager
Company Description: Vegan and cruelty-free beauty industry company with a strong digital approach and social following.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Key role in the customer migration efforts for professional software legacy products subscribers to new professional software products. Developing creative assets to drive and assist in the migration process
- Develop on boarding emails for new customers that helps lower churn rate. Using best practices and product usage data for new professional software products and legacy professional software products.
- Developing and executing initiatives that impact specific funnel stages from acquisition, engagement/retention to churned users
- Develop and enhance lifecycle marketing programs across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value, retention, brand advocacy and loyalty
- Use data-driven analysis and consumer insights to develop hypotheses, execute robust A/B testing plans, and build consensus for future direction of the Personal Creations customer contact strategy
- Develop a strategy to grow our email subscriber base while maintaining list health and performance
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in a creative discipline preferred
- 3-5 years professional experience in CRM Marketing for an online/subscription-based product, preferably with B2B experience
- Understanding of marketing and sales tools such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
- Significant experience of delivering data driven, multi-channel marketing communications to increase revenue and lifetime value
- E-mail marketing, content and lifecycle expertise is a must
- Omni-channel or integrated marketing experience is desired
- Experience in a customer-led retention strategy for subscription based products is desired
- Proven experience of working with a complex customer base and applying a CRM strategy that proved to be successful
- Understand our customers’ pain points and can translate into messaging to improve customer engagement
Salary: $80-100k/year (commensurate with experience) plus annual bonus and full benefits package.