Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 83042 Job Category: Recruiting
Job Title: Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
Company: Leading Real Estate Firm
Location: Boston, MA
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Provide the leadership and direction in recruiting best-in-class talent to ensure that the company is hiring the best and the brightest available talent at all levels and across a variety of functional areas.
- Source and identify talent in the markets relevant to our company. Canvas the market and make both cold and networking recruiting calls.
- Operate as a business partner to top level management with regard to all people-related strategies and initiatives.
- Define and implement marketing and brand awareness programs among key recruitment professionals
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient processes in order to facilitate high quality candidate flow on a timely basis
- Engage senior executives in the talent acquisition process by providing opportunities for them to infiltrate important leadership circles via networking and speaking engagements.
- Create programs to support a sophisticated retention strategy, which focuses on promoting the strong company culture, reinforcing the company’ s leadership position and maintaining positive employee morale.
- Enhance organizational effectiveness by developing and implementing a comprehensive training and development program for key internal junior-level talent that will further invest in the company’ s future.
- Establish a performance management strategy designed to align individual accountability with organizational goals.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a highly successful recruiting function internally or within a search firm.
- Must have 8+ years in a full life cycle recruiting function
- Ideal candidate will have both agency and in-house experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent assessor of talent and expert in the most recent techniques for recruiting and growing employees at all levels
- A combination of staffing/development and line experience: 8+ years of experience in managing staffing/recruitment /talent functions in a company known for the quality and effectiveness of its recruiting and talent initiatives; additional business experience outside the recruitment function is preferred
- The ability to translate strategic plans into concrete actions and achieve results
- A track record as a business thinker who is relied upon for thought leadership about people and processes and how these impact the overall service delivery of the organization
- A working knowledge of State and Federal employment practices, including EEO and AA plans (required)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively market the organization to potential candidates and recruitment professionals
- Undergraduate degree required.