Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Post Date: 04/13/2017 Job ID: 81496 Job Category: SEO/SEM
Title: SEO Specialist
Company: A Leading Interactive Marketing Agency
Location: Broward County, FL
Responsibilities: This position will focus on strong technical SEO implementation & analytical skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for end-to-end SEO: managing tactical execution, building site authority, crunching the ranking and performance data and identifying new opportunities.
• Execute search engine optimization tactics such as link building, keyword rankings, HTML tag optimization, campaign performance tracking and ongoing evaluation of keywords.
• Ability to recommend and execute on actionable insights through analysis of performance data
• Perform keyword research to develop target lists that match up with client goals.
• Ability to provide technical analysis of website performance and outline areas of opportunities to improve from an SEO perspective.
• Familiarity with Schema mark-up.
• Ability to communicate SEO strategy to internal teams as well as clients.
• Ability to perform comprehensive website audits for new and existing websites.
• Knowledge to create measurement plans that prove our success in relation to on site KPIs.
• Familiarity with tools such as Majestic SEO, SEOMoz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Anaylitics and Google Webmaster Tools.
• Develop and implement content marketing campaigns alongside internal team members to increase social sharing and organic traffic.
Salary: Commensurate with experience