Skillman, New Jersey
Post Date: 05/08/2017 Job ID: 82207 Job Category: Graphic Design
Title of Job: Rendering Artist
Company: Large Consumer Product
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with Experience
- Work with the industrial design team to accurately render prototypes and new products.
- Work with the Imaging team to develop standards for renderings.
- Use your skill in rendering and modeling, along with your understanding of traditional photography and how to properly light a product, will result in outstanding product images that will be used to aid the design process and used in presentations, packaging, marketing and advertising.
- You will work efficiently and use organizational skills to manage projects so they are done well and on time.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience creating photo-realistic renderings required.
- Possesses ability to create materials and textures and work with HDRI backgrounds and lighting environments required.
- Can create accurate models from mechanical drawings and/or physical product required.
- Can work with both NURBS and polygons is required.
- Able to create renders to composite into backgrounds and family shots required.
- Ability to animate products a plus.
- Must know PC and Mac platforms and demonstrate mastery of the following software: Maya, 3ds Max, V- Ray required. SolidWorks, Maxwell Render, Keyshot, Cinema 4D is nice to have.