Recruiting Operations Specialist, Recruiting
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025
Title of Job: Recruiting Operations Specialist, Recruiting
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Manage two specific project work streams:
- First work stream: Report generation
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists recruiting/Business Intelligence team in the development or customization of standard reports for ongoing customer needs, generates ad-hoc reports as required
- Identify and remediate recruiter practices which put at risk data integrity, as well as provide solutions to prevent such risks in the future
- Conduct analysis of current business processes and functional requirements
- Second work stream: Establish clear Salesforce reports for team members
- Learn and understand the Salesforce instance Facebook has implemented for recruiting data.
- Work with business partners to establish basic, consistent, and straight forward Salesforce reporting for Team Leads and managers.
- Track reporting deliverables in a shared document.
- Build a Salesforce training presentation for other to learn to build their own reports in the future.
- There may be other duties relating to data and metric definition – all tied to the previous two work streams.
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, or project management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication and leadership skills.
- 1+ year reporting and analytics experience.
- Track record of partnering with business, engineering, and data science teams to deliver data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations.
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with recruiting stakeholders across different time zones.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Effective problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies extemporaneously.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce reporting structure – both reports and dashboards.