Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 83020 Job Category: Recruiting
JBCconnect is partnering with a growing technology company to find highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Schedulers. The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
· Coordinating phone, onsite and Skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
· Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
· Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
· Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
· Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
· Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
· Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
· Participate in recruiting events.
· Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
· Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process
· Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices is a plus
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
· Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
· High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
· Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
· Exceptional customer service focus.
· Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
· Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.