Recruiter, Washington DC
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Title of Job: Administrative Recruiter, Washington DC
Company Description: Social Media Network and Platform
Role: This role will be supporting the Administrative business group. You should have a strong network of administrative and EA' s in your network. You will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end. Our clients team works closely with their hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find administrative/executive assistant candidates for the organization. They are also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’ s really like to work here. We’ re seeking a dynamic contract Full-Cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
Location: Washington DC
Start Date: ASAP. This is a 1 year contract
Hourly Rate: TBD
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers.
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting org
- 4+ years progressive recruiting experience including experience working as part of an in-house recruiting team.
- Passionate about our product and able to speak to our technology/industry.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills.
- Target companies, conferences, open source communities.
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally.