ny, New York
Post Date: 04/25/2017 Job ID: 81834 Job Category: Product Designer
Title of Job: Product Designer
Company Description: Innovative Creative Lab in NYC
Location: New York City
Work collaboratively within product teams on defining requirements, producing wireframes, storyboards, user flows, user interfaces and interaction models, visual designs, prototyping, testing, and delivering pixel perfect design assets.
Participate in user research and testing, gather user feedback and communicate your findings to relevant stakeholders.Build functional prototypes in various levels of fidelity.
Contribute to the brand’ s visual language and cohesive user experience as an ongoing creative endeavor through the honing of our brand digital guidelines, growth of our pattern library, and holistic site experience development
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Product / UX Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
· 3+ years of experience designing user interface solutions for digital products, both web and mobile
· Demonstrated experience working as a UX/UI designer
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and InVision
· Excellent typographic, layout, and visual system design skills demonstrated through a portfolio
· Supporting design portfolio that exhibits professional quality work and case studies + references