Marketing Effectiveness Consultant
Post Date: 03/03/2017 Job ID: 72942 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Marketing Consultant
Company Description: An Industry Leading Consulting Firm
Location: Boston, Dallas, New York and San Francisco (Relocation Benefits Offered)
This position strives to help clients in both B2C and B2B industries on a wide variety of marketing initiatives and goals. You will work with clients to help bridge marketing expertise and industry knowledge to guide clients in defining and refining their Sales and Marketing operations.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystems is advantageous
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies (e.g., Omniture, attribution platforms, marketing data marts) is a plus
- Experience with Media-mix modeling, marketing attribution, customer lifecycle management (attrition modeling, acquisition, customer segmentation, Customer Lifetime Value, etc.) response modeling, uplift modeling, and Pricing Optimization is preferred
- Marketing experience? Digital optimization, catalog, email, SEM / SEO, TV, Direct Mail, etc.
- Marketing 3rd party spend optimization: agency spend; marketing tools
- Experience working for an agency, within a marketing organization or an economics consulting firm
- Internal Marketing organization redesign
- Bachelor' s degree in mathematics, business, statistics, economics, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MBA or Master' s degree in relevant studies is preferred.8-15 years of marketing and sales related industry, consulting and/or agency experience with increasingly more senior responsibilities
- Broad understanding of latest marketing trends, their impact on business strategies and operations
- Ability to transition seamlessly from a marketing & sales perspective to consider the broader strategic and cost management challenges
- Strong understanding of predictive modeling techniques.
- Superior research, statistical, analytical, processing and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Advanced Microsoft Office SuiteSQL, and one of the following: SAS, Stata, R, and/or Python is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
Salary: Based on Experience (Salary + Bonus)