Washington, DC, District Of Columbia
Title of Job: Legal Sourcer
About role: JBCconnect is partnering with our global social media client to fill a long term contract for a Legal Sourcer. This contract position reports to the Recruiting Lead and will be responsible for sourcing top caliber talent across our clients G&A vertical, with a focus on Legal.
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: TBD
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals and networking.
- Engage, develop relationships with, and assist candidates through the recruitment process.
- Develop and lead projects and initiatives to increase candidate pipeline.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify skill sets for niche roles and develop candidate pipelines for target skill sets.
- Ensure data integrity within Applicant Tracking System.
- Partner and collaborate with other sourcers to ensure that leads are shared with those who can best develop them.
- 6+ months experience sourcing within tech organizations across various G&A functions.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring managers on hiring initiatives.
- Passionate about recruiting and knowledge of our clients product and business.