Integrated Marketing Manager
New York, New York
Post Date: 05/26/2017 Job ID: 82802 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Marketing Manager
Company: Large Broadcast Network
Start Date: 12 months contract
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with Experience
Reporting to two Strategy Directors, this position will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies for content/programs across the Hispanic Group’ s multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives - including on-air, online, local, new media, etc.
* Proactive Material Development: Support Directors and/or VP in the development of projects that identify sales opportunities and develop go-to-market materials for larger Integrated Marketing team and Ad Sales team.
* Support Directors and/or VP in organizing program-related information and materials acquired throughout the development process, i.e. program briefs, meeting notes, timelines, calendars, commitment deadlines, etc.
* Work with internal constituents to vet/receive approval on sponsorship concepts as well as to vet go-to-market presentations, and any other external facing marketing materials.
* COMMUNICATION: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned projects, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, etc.
* PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT: Assist in maintenance / execution / post sale of 360 concepts sold to ad partners, as needed.
* PRESENTATION SKILLS: Ability to communicate marketing concepts to support the sales process through development of well-thought out materials (e.g. one-sheets, program decks, campaign recap decks) and the ability to present those concepts to internal and external constituents.
* 3-5 years of professional experience
* Four year degree (B.A., B.S) from an accredited college of university, preferably with a discipline one of the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Communications, Advertising ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
* Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS * Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
* Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
Creative Writer * Proven ability to partner effectively with team members, the Sales organization, and external parties
* Strong written and verbal communication. Strong and effective presentation skills.
* Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish) but NOT required
*Candidate will be working on Sports related proactive materials – interest and knowledge of sports, particularly soccer, is preferred but NOT required.