Head of Product Marketing
London, Greater London
Post Date: 03/22/2017 Job ID: 76095 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Head of Product Marketing
Company Description: Iconic skincare and beauty brand with a celebrity following
Location: Hammersmith, London
Responsibilities: The role is responsible for leading global marketing campaign development and dissemination across all markets for the brand. Working with the Director of Marketing & Communications, you will build a comprehensive and carefully considered marketing plan and ultimately deliver ground-breaking global marketing campaigns and new product launches. There will also be close collaboration with the Global Product Development Director to identify and capitalize on product gaps and opportunities within the industry, and regular, direct creative contact with the Founder. This is a vital function that will have a direct impact on the company’ s market share and brand awareness.
Requirements • Extensive and proven experience of product marketing role within beauty/luxury/fashion industry
At least 2 years of team management experience
• Innovative problem solver and creatively-driven
• Highly analytical – must be comfortable with data/numbers
• Able to manage end to end campaign execution
• Ability to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships
• Good people management skills with the ability to multitask and motivate
• A keen interest in all things beauty/fashion and an avid follower of relevant news, trends, blogs etc.
Salary: £ 80 - £ 85