2451 Townsgate Rd Westlake Village, California 91361
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Company: cosmetic company
Location: West San Fernando Valley
Start Date: immediate
Our client is looking for a long-term freelance designer to join their Creative Team. The ideal candidate has a strong creative portfolio in social media, print, and digital marketing. Applicants must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts and ideas to business partners, and communicate exceptionally well.
- Develop and execute unique, engaging, shareable concepts for all of isocial media and video platforms, including but not limited to infographics, gifs, photography, video thumbnails and in-video graphics to deliver on project objectives and brand visual identity.
- Work closely with photographer on still life photo shoot execution.
- Retouch photography for social media posts and video graphics.
- Work closely with other production teams to ensure design assets appear cohesive with video and photography output.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, trend forecasts, and social media best practices and technical requirements, and help inform and implement into creative process.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience focusing on websites, video, social media, and email campaigns
- Ideally this person has experience designing for corporate websites
- Online portfolio showcasing past work and design ability to demonstrate great design and layout skills and well-developed typography skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photo Shop and Adobe InDesign
- Impeccable attention to detail