Santa Monica, California
Post Date: 06/02/2017 Job ID: 82960 Job Category: Graphic Design
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Company: Subscription based lifestyle brand
Location: West Side
Start Date: immediate
Our client is looking for a prolific designer to join their Creative Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about beauty and visual storytelling, highly organized and attentive to detail, has a strong creative portfolio in social media, mobile, and digital marketing. Applicants must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts and ideas to business partners, and communicate exceptionally well. Flexibility and the ability to adapt, learn quickly, and take direction are key to success in this role.
- Develop and execute unique, engaging, shareable concepts for all of isocial media and video platforms, including but not limited to infographics, gifs, photography, video thumbnails and in-video graphics to deliver on project objectives and brand visual identity.
- Work closely with photographer on still life photo shoot execution.
- Retouch photography for social media posts and video graphics.
- Work closely with other production teams to ensure design assets appear cohesive with video and photography output.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, trend forecasts, and social media best practices and technical requirements, and help inform and implement into creative process.
- 3-4 years of digital visual design experience focusing on video, social media, and email
- Online portfolio showcasing past work and design ability to demonstrate great design and layout skills and well-developed typography skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photo Shop and Adobe InDesign
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion and ability to learn new skills and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable under pressure and disciplined with time management and organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a variety of people across departments