New York, New York
Post Date: 05/19/2017 Job ID: 82585 Job Category: Graphic Design
Title of Job: Graphic Designer
Company: Large Broadcast Network
Start Date: May 30, 2017 - December 29, 2017
Hourly Rate Range: Commensurate with Experience
Collaborate closely with Creative Director, Art Directors, and design team to assist in developing and creating digital and print materials in service of the company’ s many websites, events, advertising campaigns, consumer reports, internal communications, and high-level, multimedia presentations.
- The right candidate should be able to design and/or source assets quickly based on sketches, draft slides, data and content requirements gathered from different departments under the direction of the senior members of the team.
- Attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, event venues, etc.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi a plus.
- A terrific portfolio featuring several contemporary, beautifully designed projects, showcasing a strong understanding and creative approach to both typography and brand identity.
- Experience in data visualization preferred.
- A positive, can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and people skills.
- An affinity for media.
- A wholehearted openness to feedback and direction.