Global Marketing Manager (Product)
London, Greater London
Post Date: 06/28/2017 Job ID: 83731 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Global Marketing Manager (Product)
Company Description: International Healthcare & Wellbeing
Location: Nottingham / London
As a Global Product Manager for the Healthcare Division, you will be accountable for delivering Innovations (product, packaging, services, merchandising, commercial innovation, etc) that help drive brand performance and driving value creation for our company. You will be creating the legacy of the brand and driving key decisions that will significantly affect brand presence, positioning and innovation globally. You share accountability for the performance of the innovations you deliver in Healthcare across markets, and you will hold decision rights on the innovation agenda. Your ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within the matrix.
• You will contribute to the direction and strategy of the Healthcare Brand thereby influencing the presence globally.
• You support the Category team’ s achievement of financial and Commercial targets (revenue, profitability, share) for the Brand as well as driving improved brand health (e.g. awareness, penetration, engagement).
• Brand innovation - The creation of brand innovation strategy & master-plan that delivers business sufficiency. Creation and delivery of consumer & shopper innovations.
Lead the innovation development from understanding unarticulated consumer needs and synthesising insight from disparate data and multiple disciplines, to concept and in-market delivery
• The creation of brand innovation strategy & master-plan that delivers business sufficiency.
• Creation and delivery of consumer & shopper innovations.
• Lead the innovation development from understanding unarticulated consumer needs and synthesising insight from disparate data and multiple disciplines, to concept and in-market delivery
• You will work with Regional Category Directors / Brand Managers to support development of innovation programs and support them to bring the Innovation plans to life in the different regions (owned + non-owned retail).
• Consumer, shopper and customer understanding - Builds deep understanding of target consumer groups, across key geographies globally, in order to inform the innovation plan and deliver robust consumer driven strategy of the Brand in relationship to the innovations
8-10 years working in Marketing, ideally Healthcare, Bath & Beauty, FMCG with at least 3-5 years in a leadership position
Demonstrable track record of success
Experience with businesses associated with the Health, Wellbeing & ideally with a deep understanding and trading experience within a lifestyle multi-channel retailer
Knowledge of working with customer databases, including some knowledge of how to build them and how to analyse and segment the data
Ability to understand big data sources and analysis tools, and how such data can be deployed to benefit the business
Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
In depth understanding of compliance best practice, legal and regulatory frameworks.
Salary: - £ 95k / £ 110k