Freelance Video Editor
London, Greater London
Post Date: 04/26/2017 Job ID: 81858 Job Category: Motion Graphics
Title of Job: Freelance Video Editor
Company Description: World' s largest PurePlay/eCommerce brand
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £ 250 - £ 300 Per Day
- Generating excellent, high-end offline and online edits across all production strands including long and short form edits
- Maintaining the required high standard in both vision and audio as well as the use of graphics
- Ensure that all edits are consistent with the company brand guidelines.
- Ensure broadcast compliance for both Audio and Vision.
- Provide a deliverables to spec and delivery deadlines.
- Help to train junior staff and continue the expansion and high standard of operational procedure.
- Maintain folder structure complete housekeeping procedures and support best practises.
- Ensure the highest quality of deliverable with regards toady, video, colour grading and motion graphics.
- Keep to delivery deadlines outlined by post producers and business partners.
- Report in to Post producers any variables, potential issues or circumstances which may affect the delivery deadline.
- Proven experience in non-linear editing with Avid and Premiere
- Demonstrated editorial judgment and broadcast experience a plus
- Expert user knowledge of Adobe after effects preferred.
- Creative, enthusiastic, solution oriented, team player
- Must be proficient in the following software programs: Avid Media composer, Symphony, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop. After Effects is preferable but not a must
- Experience using DAM / MAM systems
- Edit share / ISIS / Avid interplay experience essential.
- In depth knowledge of video codecs, file encoding and deliverables.
- Good knowledge of current Broadcast standards
- Comfortable and calm under pressure in a fast paced post production environment.
- Relevant technical broadcast operations understanding, to include reading of waveform monitors, vectorscopes and audio ppms.