Freelance Quality Assurance Analyst
New York, New York
Post Date: 06/22/2017 Job ID: 83612 Job Category: QA
Title: QA Analyst (contractor)
Company: Large American Retail Brand
Location: New York, NY
Hourly rate: $18/hr max
The primary function of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to assist with the rollout of new functional initiatives as well as the troubleshooting of production issues
- Perform QA tasks as they relate to creative, functional and backend new system launches as well as to existing application upgrades and enhancements.
- Document detailed test scenarios and scripts derived from defined business requirements and support the QA manager to coordinate test plans across multiple parties.
- Execute formal test plans incorporating automation with attention to detail ensuring all system components function per defined requirements and are production ready prior to launch.
- Assist with issue tracking and resolution during all test cycles.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- 2+ years e-commerce experience (retail and/or apparel a plus)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Test automation experience
- QA collaboration, integration, performance and automation tools similar but not limited to: GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Selenium, Cucumber, jBehave
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development/Test Drive Development and Agile methodologies preferred
- Proven understanding of application test cycles, best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to work well with QA and project managers and provide support as needed.
Must be able to interview and work on-site in NYC without relocation assistance. Email resume and contact details to TovahO@jbcconnect.com. Rate is not flexible.