Freelance Motion Graphics Artist
London, Greater London
Post Date: 04/26/2017 Job ID: 81867 Job Category: Motion Graphics
Title of Job: Freelance Motion Graphics Artist
Company Description: World' s largest PurePlay/eCommerce brand
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £ 250 - £ 300 Per Day
The right candidate will possess a unique drive, with an ambition to excel in the delivery of content within a non-liner post production environment, catering for a variety of creative teams, whilst providing the highest level of service to all stakeholders.
The right person will have energy in abundance and a passion for culture with a digital accent. You need to be able to think in 2d and 3d and possess a flexible skill set that can be applied across a variety of projects including events, exhibitions, motion graphic, interactive and digital design projects for company branded content internationally recognised brands and internal clientele.
Working closely with the post production creative director, post producers, freelance talent and business partners, you will be involved in projects from conception to delivery, spanning creative thinking and brainstorming, pitching, concept sketching and visualisation for client presentations, 2d & 3d rendering, creating templates for best practises, submitting final deliverables and more.
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe CC, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator & Cinema 4D.
- A good understanding of video editing, specifically Premiere.
- A good level of technical competency.
- A real team ethos and a collaborative approach to work
- The ability to work to a brief and deliver on time and on budget.
- Great attention to detail; able to deliver final projects accurately and to established templates.
- Fantastic communication and team skills.
- The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges.
- Evidence of working creatively within a brand.
- Previous experience on Broadcast Productions as a Graphics Operator/Designer
- Good Knowledge of Adobe products: specifically After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of non-linear edit suite environment
- Computer Literate (PC/MAC)
- Design Qualification to Degree Standard or industry experience with proven track record.