Freelance Junior Digital Designer/Artworker
London, Greater London
Post Date: 07/12/2017 Job ID: 83992 Job Category: Design
Junior Digital Designer/Artworker – London
Salary: £ 22, 000k
Looking for a Junior Digital Designer/Artworker to join a leading fashion brand based in London.
- To support all areas of the business with a range of artworking requests (and to
- develop a thorough understanding of internal requirements).
- To accurately respond to briefs, and to develop / set up artwork that is ready for print
- To offer a positive, can-do attitude, to work as part of a team + contribute ideas
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time
- Creating digital assets including HTML email campaigns
- Creating consistent identities for our social channels globally through re skins / ad-hoc asset creation
- Leading the brand narrative within digital campaigns
- Retouching digital assets.
- Digital till point creation and various static asset creation for screens
- Updating Seasonal Launch assets across all digital platforms
- Digital Design, Graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Excellent typography skills
- Self-discipline and time management
- Understanding of customer journey / CTAS
- Attention to detail
- Adobe Creative suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver skills
- After Effects & Premiere video editing and animation experience desirable
- Interest in digital innovation
- Ability to manage and organise briefs
- Proven ability to generate and visualise concepts to a high standard
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Technical knowledge when setting up artwork in large format for different large format printers.
If you’ re interested please apply now!