Freelance Digital Product Designer
Kings Cross, Greater London
Post Date: 06/22/2017 Job ID: 83580 Job Category: Design
Digital Product Designer – Media Brand – 4 weeks contract
The world’ s most established media company based in London.
- You own an entire product space or work on projects that encompass multiple features and are broad/ambiguous in scope.
- Your skill level across product thinking, interaction design, and execution & craft is generally solid across the board, with one or more areas being areas of particular strength.
- You have a good grasp of the medium you are designing for, and you make effective use of prototyping tools.
- You may be designing new patterns or introducing new standards in your work that later become adopted by others.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite