Director of Sponsorships
New York, New York
Post Date: 06/12/2017 Job ID: 83225 Job Category: Business Development
Title: Director of Sponsorships
Company: Prominent Privately- Owned Global Real Estate Company
Location: New York, New York
Strategy, Sales, Planning and Procurement
- Research and develop growth/new revenue opportunities for annual campaigns and present findings to Leadership Team;
- Build annual sponsorship plan that identifies sponsor worthy product, target markets, package opportunities, exclusivity, integration concepts, technology platforms and other related opportunities;
- Engage in ongoing research to identify new corporate sponsorship opportunities including conducting industry and competitive scans
- Develop annual sponsor opportunity book that outlines all sponsorship opportunities.
- Work with Senior Vice President and all stakeholders to develop, coordinate and create sponsorship program and actively solicit sponsorship;
- Ensure that all sponsorship commitments are correctly fulfilled, including (but not limited to): proper logo usage; recognition; ticket and table distribution; create events, execute events, create promotions, execute promotions, signage, etc.
- At-event concierge service to event sponsors and other key supporters.
- Create and/or manage joint collateral pieces including video, print, ads, digital to fulfill on deals,
- Provide significant assistance in the planning and execution of events with major sponsorship components
- Maintain and expand sponsorship database
- Creation and updating of sponsorship packages, templates and agreements
- Work with stakeholders/development managers to ensure sponsor fulfillment across all assets.
- Responsible for production of a sponsor “ Year in Review” document.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing or event management
- Minimum 5+ years in a business role related to sponsorship, fund development, and/or business development
- Passionate about client service
- Ability to see opportunity amongst a wide variety of information
- Strong business relationship building skills
- Proactive approach to managing projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail and keep to deadlines
- Comfortable in a small team working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Understanding of an interest in current affairs, especially related to business and politics
Salary: commensurate with experience