NA New York, New York 10018
Title: Regional Director Media - NA & LATAM
Company: Global Accessories Company
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: the Director Media will lead the creation, implementation, buying and measurement of the local integrated media & communication strategies and plans for company' s portfolio of brands) in NA and LATAM regional markets with support by local media agencies.
- Coordinate the local marketing & media agency teams for the creation, development and measurement of theIntegrated Communication Strategies & Planning (Retail & WS) in NA & LATAM
- Provide a strong point of view and recommendations on the ICP, changing the media landscape across offline and online touch-points
- Manage (directly or via media agencies) the local buying of all media spaces and guarantee media costs and quality optimization
- Manage strategic partnerships with local media owners
- Work actively in integrated marketing team to drive communications integrations across all channels, maximizing media investments.
- Manage media agencies and key vendor relationships including staffing, compensation, scopes of work, project management, performance reviews, invoicing, etc.
- Drive innovation and exploitation of new media capabilities/ideas
- Provide media training and help build media culture within marketing and digital teams
- Support the global marketing and media teams in the development of the global toolbox/guidelines/briefs
- Provide constant media reporting (performances and buying) for all countries to the global media team
- Support the global media team on media agencies pitches/evaluation
- Min 12-15 years of experience in integrated media planning & buying expertise, ideally with in-house experience
- Solid experience in managing media & digital agencies (preferably experience in media pitches management)
- Experience in working within complex organizations
- Luxury brand experience preferred
Salary: commensurate with experience