Digital Production Artist
New York, New York
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 83033 Job Category: Production Artist
Title of Job: Digital Production Artist
Company: Large Lifestyle Brand / retailer
Start Date: 1 Year Contract
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with Experience
• Focus on retouching and editing on-figure and flat-styled images in a high volume studio without sacrificing image quality.
• Verify color of products using physical samples and reference files.
• Evaluate imagery to ensure they meet imagery brand standards, including proper product color, skin tone color, contrast and shadows.
• Ensure visual consistency of images within projects and across the overall website.
• Quality control: check in files, mark up internal changes, review proofs
• Participate in reviewing other’ s work for quality and accuracy as part of ongoing quality program.
• Impressive and advanced skin tone retouching, compositing and color correction abilities.
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CC, color management, composites and masking.
• Photoshop scripting and automation technique capabilities
• Understand Photoshop action sets, image resolution, color space, and image file formats
• Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premier Pro, Lightroom and Capture One
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Docs and use of FTP