Digital Marketing Associate
New York, New York
Post Date: 06/07/2017 Job ID: 83118 Job Category: Digital Marketing
Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: New York
Company Description: Sophisticated and trendy fashion company
- Assist the Marketing Director in the daily operations and maintenance of digital platforms.
- Develop thoughtful, effective and cohesive marketing plans to support seasonal launches including email marketing.
- Execute all email marketing from copy to content to distribution.
- Work to achieve department goals through optimizing the affiliate marketing, search marketing, email marketing and media strategy and implementation.
- Coordinate content production and syndication across social platforms, managing digital community participation, creating influencer programs and developing the brand voice across all channels in an innovative and strategic fashion.
- Manage and grow affiliate marketing channel and maintain positive relationships with all partners.
- Manage all social media outlets; drive user acquisition and engagement through new and innovative content and concepts.
- Manage search marketing strategy, work with outside agencies to drive search traffic.
- Maintain all search copy and ensure it’ s as optimized as possible, roll out new search marketing initiatives.
- Develop online customer acquisition campaigns, analyzing business needs and plans and provide ROI analysis of programs.
- Stay on top of all digital marketing trends in search, affiliate and media and initiate innovations.
- Help execute all email marketing from copy to content to distribution; code all emails with HTML.
- Assist on and execute email acquisition programs and brand partnerships.
- Track success and own reporting of all media buys including re-targeting and prospecting campaigns.
- Develop high touch CRM programs to drive consumer engagement.
- Create effective banner ad campaigns.
- Work with marketing team to drive thoughtful content creation for blog and social.
- Develop thoughtful, effective and cohesive digital marketing plans to support seasonal launches.
- Track digital best practices and industry trends to filter out the best fits for LR.
- Develop KPIs for gauging success of digital marketing initiatives and presenting them to leadership.
- Anticipate and resolve potential problems/issues.
- Provide key data and analysis of digital efforts, monitor, measure and report results to improve future campaigns.
- Conduct customer research to identify behaviors and trends as it pertains to the digital space, proactively make data lead recommendations for successful implementation of changes.
- Proficiency using HTML, MS Word, Excel.
- Experience with front-end web development and Google Analytics.
- Strong interest in fashion, eCommerce, website technologies and analytic tools.
- Self-starter, highly organized and able to work with individuals at all levels.
- A love for all things digital and social; a thirst to constantly learn more in the digital space.
- A passion for email marketing
- Ability to write insightful, engaging, and informative copy on tight deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with web publishing and social media tools and technologies.
- Must have a familiarity with Email Service Providers and be knowledgeable of email rules and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of e-commerce and m-commerce.
- Experience with media buying.
- Experience with search and affiliate marketing.
- Ability to deliver results quickly.
- Experience managing agency partners.
- Results oriented.
1-3 years related experience in digital marketing, digital media planning, digital program project management and eCommerce
Four year college degree or equivalent
Salary: Commensurate with experience