Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 07/13/2017 Job ID: 84041 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Data Analyst
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: 07/04/2017, 4 month contract
- Work in project team for analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for Facebook asset management.
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run or be willing to learn SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Analyze dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- 1+ year working experience or project experience in data analysis.
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management, business or economics majors.