Data Analyst II (HEDIS)
7700 Forsyth Eugene, Oregon 97402
Job Title: Data Analyst II
Company Description: Leading Healthcare Company
Location: Eugene, OR
- Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement. May include:
- Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
- IRS, CMS, HHSC, HEDIS reporting
- Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
- Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
- Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
- Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
- Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
- Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
- Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
- Must have previous experience in the Healthcare industry. Responsible for analytical data needs. Handle complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling.
- Bachelor’ s degree’ s related field
- 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience in Healthcare or 1+ years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
Salary: Based on Experience