Customer Engagement Manager / Program Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Post Date: 04/24/2017 Job ID: 81770 Job Category: Project Manager
Job Title: Customer Engagement Manager (Program Manager)
Company Description: Global Aerospace Company
Location: Charlotte, NC
JBCconnect is looking for Technical Sales Managers to join the Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) team to support this Digital effort of a global aerospace client.
- Manage Aircraft Systems Health Management (ASHM) / Intelligent Aircraft Operations (IAO) development activities
- Interface with customers to demonstrate ASHM capabilities
- Conduct customer onsite training and web training of ASHM capabilities
- Effectively interface with Customer /Field Service Representatives, UTAS Aftermarket & Engineering teams to develop PHM solutions for portfolio of products
- Articulate technical recommendations, process improvement opportunities & corresponding commercial impact for PHM customers / operators
- Assist sales / business development teams in qualifying & developing PHM-related customer leads by providing technical & commercial inputs
This role is required in the central organization as we look to expand to more platforms, components & customers in the overall journey of monetizing the PHM value proposition.
• Monitoring - Observe a system to determine if it is behaving as expected
• Detection - If a deviation from expected behavior is observed, identify the anomaly
• Diagnostics - Determine the cause of the deviation from expected behavior
• Prognosis - Estimate the time before the anomaly becomes a failure
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering, technology, or technical consulting roles with BA/BS degree (minimum of 7 years with MA/MS degree).'
- Preference given to candidates with airline experience or experience working in prognostics and health management.
- Knowledge of verification and validation and systems engineering processes
- Knowledge of line maintenance and continued airworthiness maintenance programs
- Trusted advisor to leadership gained by listening, understanding, and offering solutions to their core business needs in order to create insightful initiatives
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- A passionate communicator and proven thought leader in the business application of Digital with the ability to understand and explain complex problems in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being able to work well with others
- Strong results driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related fields
Salary: Based on Experience