Creative Junior Recruiter
Culver City, California
Post Date: 04/17/2017 Job ID: 81541 Job Category: Recruiting
We are a group of global niche agencies stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative future. As the leading full-service firms we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talents and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in retail, creative, or corporate, we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep moving forward.
As a recruiter with us you are responsible for providing a high service level of recruitment support to hr partners and multiple client groups across our global client base in creative, advertising, marketing, digital, fashion and retail. A recruiter will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment; this includes building and utilizing a talent network, sourcing and interviewing candidates, managing recruitment database, checking references, and extending offers ensuring a positive candidate experience while keeping the timeline standards of the business we are supporting.
What do we look for:
* We are searching for individuals who have a passion for our world.
* We like to surround ourselves with high energy, hungry and hard working professionals.
* We look for individuals who understand and are comfortable with the fact that we are neck deep in fashion covering hundreds to thousands of brands across the globe, but understand we are still one step removed.
* Self-starters and entrepreneurial spirit are always welcome
* Source/Recruit new talent using LinkedIn, Networking, & Cold Calling
* Screen potential candidates for variety of positions
* Researching Companies/Landscaping
* Negotiating Offers
* Knowledge of our space(s).
* 0-2 years' work experience (Or More :-)). ORGANIC IS GREAT SO DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY
* understanding of social media & its importance
If you fill the above and if it meets your needs for a next step and you are outgoing, organized, willing to work hard, and want to be part of a great growing organization, we would love to connect with you.
Please kindly reply back with your current resume to KerryF@jbcstyle.com and compensation history as well as your availability to come in and meet with us over the next week or two.
About JBCconnect Creative Technology Talent:
JBCconnect (www.jbcconnect.com) is a full service creative technology talent agency, bringing exceptional talent from the advertising, media, marketing, public relations, technology and creative industries to the world’ s most innovative agencies and tech-forward companies. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Miami, Barcelona and Amsterdam.