Manchester, Greater Manchester
Post Date: 06/16/2017 Job ID: 83415 Job Category: Web Developer
Title of Job: Creative Developer
Company Description: A leading eCommerce Fashion brand
• Maintain brand websites
• Conceptualise and produce HTML e-mail templates
• Develop website layout
• Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
• Maintain the look and feel of the website thereafter
• Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Creative Manager
• Must have a great working knowledge of the Responsive web design, HTML, CSS,
Designing for email inbox’ s, basic Java script knowledge, and framework such as jQuery
- 2 Years web development experience, in a commercial environment
- An eye for detail and ability to accurately implement complex briefs
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department and the wider business
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- To be creative and adaptable with an eye for detail and excellent time management and organisational skills.
- To have some experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- To have a passion for design and a desire to learn and grow.
- To be able to understand what works and appeals for different target audiences, and interpret briefs and objectives from multiple sources.
- To be interested in future technology and its possible applications
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Familiarity with PHP
- Experience with version control
If you are interested please apply now