Channel Marketing QA Associate
Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 07/13/2017 Job ID: 84059 Job Category: Marketing
Title of Job: Channel Marketing QA Associate
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: 07/10/2017, 6 month contract
- Person will be responsible for QA-ing digital marketing campaigns prior to launch to ensure high quality marketing material for our customers.
- This includes campaigns across email, Ads and onsite channels. This could also extend to basic landing page QA.
- QA responsibilities will include all supported languages.
- Individual will be in charge of QA across channels, but not for ensuring that the translations are correct (i.e. no language requirements outside of English for this role).
- Person will also manage advertisements of SMB policy events through onsite, Ads and email channels.
- They will also be responsible for sharing policy campaign results back to stakeholders.
- Experience managing Digital Marketing campaigns (Ads, SEM, display, email, etc.)
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs within marketing system
- Experience with Power Editor ad creation platform or other major marketing platform, experience working with large scale digital marketing campaigns to wide audience sets
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel (formulas, tables, conditional formatting)
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience