Back End Developer (GAME STUDIO)
970 Garden Park Dr Allen, TX 75013
Our client is looking for an experienced Back End Developer to join their rapidly growing Game Studio.
If you have a passion for gaming, but not the direct commercial experience this is your chance to get in the GAME! (sorry couldn’ t resist the pun)
Theirs is a fun, highly collaborative work environment and their latest game recently skyrocketed to #1 downloaded game on the iTunes store.
Ideal applicants will have experience building scalable backend servers (for games) along with the client side interfaces needed to communicate with the server.
You will be architecting, building, and supporting client/server systems to support their games as well as contributing to other game client tasks as needed.
- 5+ yrs Server Development Experience
- Experience working with Relational and NoSQL Database Systems
- Knowledge of system administration/server configuration (ideally on both Linux and Windows platforms)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more web server stacks, particularly with respect to building client/server APIs
- Able to architect and build highly available, scalable services
- Strong knowledge of server and client security issues
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently
- Enthusiasm for working on a wide variety of tasks on both the server and game client
- Experience optimizing applications for both CPU usage and network bandwidth
- Ability to design and build both functional and stress tests