ny, New York
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 83005 Job Category: PIPELINE JOB
Job Title: Analytics Manager
Company Description: Leading Technology Company
Location: New York, NY
Analytics managers are responsible for coordinating analytics tasks for their organization, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, and implement analytics solutions for their products or services. They must also be able to measure performance, financial risks, and customer experience and motivate a team of specialists to complete objectives in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will work on a daily basis with digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- They will need to be detail-oriented and have a strong technical and working knowledge of digital analytics technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
- These managers must share information with other managers to fulfill projects before deadlines and have strong interpersonal skills to communicate key performance indicators.
- They must strive to find business opportunities and analyze purchase trends and customer data in a variety of ways to improve satisfaction.
- Analytics managers work in an office environment with a personal computer to run analyses on data and create complex reports, and they may share their findings with a vice president within the company.
- They are also tasked with delivering progress for operations, reviewing production performance, and managing schedules for future development, as well as facilitating technological approaches, implementing new hardware, and improving clients' experiences.
- They may handle cost and benefit analyses, efficiency utilization, and aligning goals for all business fronts, and after collecting enough data from concept, release, and research they must estimate performance, costs, and other forecasts.
- A Masters Degree in analytics, data management, or a related field is generally required for this position, and prior experience in analytics is highly beneficial. A Bachelors Degree and relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Industry certifications are also helpful.
- 3-8 years developing marketing performance measurement using digital analytics tools
- Ability to analyze and report interactive consumer metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations
- Develop analytical approaches to answer business questions.
- Provide end user reports with quality information and caveats, including actionable information.
- Structure, manage, and extract data from multiple applications.
- Apply statistical knowledge and data modeling to provide current and high quality information.
Salary: Based on Experience