Affiliate Marketing Manager
420 Fifth Avenue New York, New York 10018
Title: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Company: Global Accessories Company
Location: New York, New York
The Manager of Affiliate Marketing owns the strategy development, budgeting and operational execution of affiliate and other marketing channels and is responsible for delivering top line revenue targets across those marketing channels while managing marketing spend. The Manager of Affiliate Marketing is responsible for continuous program optimizations and enhancements to drive ongoing program efficiency, effectiveness & success. The Manager of Affiliate Marketing also is responsible for creating and developing new marketing channels for the brands, including developing new partnership models within channels.
- Own and manage the marketing strategy execution for multiple channels including affiliate, referral, and others.
- Own and manage the operational & tactical affiliation marketing plan execution for multiple channels to support business objectives.
- Manage the affiliation marketing budgeting, forecasting and spending of marketing dollars.
- Responsible for continually optimizing the marketing program and spending to drive greater marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop channel promotional & offer strategy to drive customer acquisitions to meet business objectives.
- Establish and maintain channel marketing promotional calendar in coordination with brands’ eCommerce managers.
- Analyze and report on channel marketing results and develop recommendations.
- Partner with stakeholders from across the organization, including sales, call center, lab operations & finance on initiatives where required.
- Manage relationship with external partners.
- Optimize existing partnerships by negotiating commission rates, program terms and consumer offers.
- Develop, negotiate, and manage new online partner relationships to drive business objectives.
- Manage communication with network of partners on all aspects of our program.
- Monitor our network of partners to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of industry best-practices and employ practices to maximize the program performance.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Track record of building, growing and retaining productive client/partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “ self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Project management experience with a strong ability to prioritize task
- Master' s degree / MBA
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce
- 3+ years affiliate marketing experience
Salary: commensurate with experience