Menlo Park, California
Post Date: 07/12/2017 Job ID: 84009 Job Category: Administrative/Reception
Title of Job: Administrative Assistant I
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: 08/01/2017, 6 month contract
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, organize and manage travel arrangements, and organize and complete expense reports.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings, take detailed notes for follow up, prepare meeting reports and summaries.
- Manage all logistics for team meetings, off-sites, events, conferences.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- 2 to 4 years of administrative assistant experience supporting senior management which includes calendar management, coordinating travel logistics and expense report management.
- Experience working and interfacing with teams in a truly global setup with the flexibility to work across and support multiple time-zones.
- Ability to multitask, work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage competing deadlines from multiple stakeholders.
- Able to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Proactive about anticipating needs, learning and motivated to take on additional responsibilities.
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience